The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world!
Thank you Watcher Book for nominating me!
Hereare the rules:
Thankthe blogger(s) who nominated you. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you. Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award. Let the bloggers know you nominated them. Give them 11 questions of your own.
- Favourite book and why? Ans) There are so many.. Fav series: Harry Potter, Fav classic: Gone with the Wind, Historical: Pillars of the earth. Fav book-that-made-me-cry : A Fine Balance, Fav Children’s book: Come to the Circus!
- If you could be one character from any book who would it be? Ans) Becky from Shopaholic series.
- If you could live in any book world where would it be? I used to love the Goosebumps series as a kid. So, just to scream my head off, maybe one of those books.
- Favourite book to movie combo? Harry Potter, for all the nostalgia..
- Most read author? J K Rowling
- Random fact about you! Erm.. French fries cheer me up whenever I am not having a good day.. Not that I need a reason to binge on it..
- Why did you start your blog? Well, I got married and moved to the U.S. last year.. Initially, it was just to keep myself busy.. so I kept Reading -> Reviewing .. It was much later when I went through other sites that I realized there is so much more to book blogging .. and you can have a lot of fun with it!!
- Most anticipated book coming out 2016 that you MUST read? The books I am looking forward to reading next month are the recently released Hesitation Wounds, Passenger and Truthwitch.
- What book do you want everyone to read if they haven’t? A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry.
- Least favourite book that you finished? Hmm, Atlas Shrugged, maybe..
- Favourite quote from any character or book? “Dumbledore says people find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right”
- Any item from a book you would like to have as a souvenir?
- Favorite bookish gift you have received so far/or would like to be surprised with in the future?
- Favorite book friendship?
- Beaches or mountains?
- A book/series that is underrated?
- Favorite reading spot?
- An author you would love to interview for your blog?
- Your preferred social media for blog promotion?
- Top 3 reasons for a book to go into your DNF pile?
- One thing (can be anything, for example: genre, diverse characters, narrative style etc) that you feel is underrepresented and would like to see more of?
- Longest book you have read?